Extended! Good Things Come in Pairs – Exclusive Deal from Beacon Hospital
Updated: Jun 13
Currently our NGY HODLers would be able to enjoy one-for-one exclusive deals for two of Beacon Hospital’s most popular health screening packages – i-Essential and i-Advanced. This is valid for registrations made via our Nagaya Wallet Mobile App on/before 31 August 2023.
The previous entitlement of cashback up to 10% will not be applicable to the current extended promotion. However, NGY holder is still able to enjoy cashback off non-promotional purchase of selected services offered by Beacon Hospital Sdn Bhd.
How to redeem this limited time deal?
- Make sure you have downloaded our Nagaya Wallet Mobile App.
- To have made purchase of a total of 10 NGY before***.
- To have completed your KYC verification successfully.
- To have a balance of 10 NGY or more in your Nagaya Wallet.
How to register for the health screening?
1) Log in to your Nagaya Wallet Mobile App to access the ‘Utilities’ module.
2) Tap on the logo icon of Beacon Hospital.
3) Select the preferred date for your health screening and enter your passport number to proceed.
4) Once your information is verified, you will receive an email****.
5) After which, our Customer Support Team will liaise with you to confirm your appointment date and time as well as your chosen health screening packages.
Health is wealth, give your body the attention and care it deserves! Go on and register now via our Nagaya Wallet Mobile App!
* The cashback of up to 10% is calculated of the total bill (before tax) and the due amount will be credited to the NGY holder’s USD Wallet within 60 days from the date of payment made to Beacon Hospital.
** Currently Nagaya Wallet Mobile App is available only on Google Play Store.
*** Your eligibility for this promotion will still be applicable for purchase of a total of 10 NGY or more (through Nagaya Technologies Pte Ltd directly) that were made before the announcement of this promotion.
*** Please ensure that your name registered under your Nagaya Account corresponds to your full name indicated on your official document (eg. Identity Card, Passport etc).